The primary application develops to provide the best experience to the end-user in limited bandwidth non-competing scenarios aimed at Inspiron and XPS series. Here, Smart Byte Buys a tool designed exclusively for Dell consumer systems, paying attention to Inspiron and XPS chain models.
What Does Smart Byte Do
Smart byte works by snatch the max internet speed available for streaming videos and reduces the buffering time. Hence, its streaming speed is boosting, but you may see that the system’s overall performance has been a bit slowed down. Now we know what is Smart byte and its importance is.
How can we Remove Smartbyte Drivers and Services.exe from my Computer?
Disable Smart Byte:
- To open Task Manager use Ctrl+shift +Esc button at a time.
- Then you go to the Startup Tab and find Smartbyte utility, then open it and select Disable.
- Click Start Button and Right Click on it and open Apps and Features.
- Check For the Smartbyte application.
- If you find any of the names with it & then click that entry and Uninstall.
- Follow the Procedure to uninstall that application and repeat the process to all theSmartbyte apps.
Again if you want to reinstall the Application on your PC, you must and Should check the Driver’s performance and update the Driver on your Dell PC using the Dell Update Feature.
How to Remove the Smartbyte Drivers and Services Using Task Manager and Control Panel:
1:First type Task Manager in the search bar to open.
2: Open the Search bar and type Services in, and click enter. Then, you will have to click on the standard category.
3: Then, find smart byte Drivers and services and right-click on them to choose their properties.
4: After that, open the Smart byte Drivers and services file and return to the Task Manager window once again.
5: Right-click on it and then click the end task button. After that, you can delete the complete folder of the smart byte. Then you have Successfully Disabled a smart byte.
Using Control panel:
It is one of the last methods by which you can easily remove the smart byte drivers and services by removing them from the control panel. You can follow the steps given below:
1: Select the control panel on the Search bar.
2: From the control panel, find programs and features, and then right-click on it to continue.
3: Right-click on the program that you decided to uninstall and click enter.
How do we Disable Smart Byte?
You can also disable Smartbyte on your Dell Laptop. Follow the below steps.
- Open Task Manager by Ctrl + Shift + Esc
- Click on the Startup Tab
- Search for Smart byte Utility
- Select it by clicking it once
- Click on disable at the bottom.
Uninstall Smart Byte
Follow these steps to uninstall/remove SB.
- Right-click on start
- Click on Apps and Features
- Scroll to find the Smart Byte application
- Click on every SB Utility.
- Click on uninstall
- Repeat for every Smartbyte Utility
Adjusting SmartByte Speed Limits:
Hence, the best remedy is to the hard way to adjust the speed limits in SB settings in these cases by following the steps:
- Click the Start
- You can type SmartByte and click SB when it appears.
- Here, the interface has loaded, and press the F4 key on your keyboard to load the settings page.
- You will see the current bandwidth settings on the settings page. You can change these by clicking on them and replacing the number with the proper speed, in megabits per second (Mbps). You will use the rates stated in the Internet service provider’s plan, or you can use an online speed test, such as speedtest.net. If you can accept to use a speed test, make sure you first change SB’s speeds to do something far higher than the actual plan, so the current settings do not limit speed.
- Here, you have to change the numbers appropriately, then click Save Settings. You can now close the SB interface, as the user interface does not need to be loading for SB to its job of speeding up your Internet experience.
- Thus, we suggest updating the latest SB version if manually setting your speed limits does not resolve the issue.